The Used Car Superstore Lisle Finance Department
The The Used Car Superstore finance department has experts who are here to help you get approved with the quality car loan you're looking for. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for and we are always offering great incentives to help your car buying experience easier.
The finance department wants nothing more than to see you behind the wheel of your dream car. Making sure you get the financing you need at a rate you can afford is what we specialize in. The The Used Car Superstore financing department is here to answer all your questions and guide you through getting a great new car loan.
Auto Finance Vocabulary
- APR: The Annual Percentage Rate.
- Assignment: A transfer of a loan from one lender to another.
- Base Price: The costs of a car with standard equip incentives & freight.
- Certificate of Title: A Legal document issued by a state at the time of sale.
- Co-signer: A person who takes on a loan if the orig. borrower stops pay.
- Default: Failure to meet the terms of the loan.
- Interest: A percentage charge for a loan.
- MSRP: Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price.
- Refinance: When one loan is used to pay off another.
- Term: The length of the loan, 24, 48, 60... months.
- Underwriting: Verifying the data used to obtain a loan.